Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a beginner, you will have success at our Orvis endorsed fly fishing lodge. From gin clear spring fed prairie ponds to high backcountry stream-fed lakes, the Cutthroats, Browns, Rainbows, and Brook trout will ensure your fly line stays tight.
Our stillwater resource consists of over a dozen lakes ranging in size from a few acres to 40 acres. Pristine water, careful management, and rich food sources keep the trout’s size and numbers to a maximum. Trout over 20” are common and with the selection of water, hooking one may just be a cast away.
Fishing amid the vastness and beauty of Q Creek Ranches’ western landscape will ensure a trip that will not be forgotten.
All fishing is based from our rustic modern lodge. We limit the number of guests so each fishing experience is the finest possible. Each guest room is complete with an individual bath and daily housekeeping services. All meals and complementary bar are included with your stay.
Late May through Mid September
Fishing & Lodging: $520 per person, per day.
Recommended Equipment List
• Fly Rod and Reel (4# – 6#)
• Fly selection (call for best patterns for your dates)
•Sunglasses (polarized are recommended)
• Broad-brimmed hat
• Camera and film
• Float tubes (also available at the Lodge)
• Waders (also available at the Lodge)
• Sweater and jacket (cool evenings and mornings)
• Toiletries (including applicable medications)
• Personal laptop (we have high-speed wireless internet)